Check Printing Software for QuickBooks
Print your own checks unlimited with MICR on blank check stock. Works great with QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online and Sage 50.
MultiCHAX® Check Printing Software
The MultiCHAX system is a check printing software for QuickBooks. MultiCHAX also works with virtually any Windows accounting program (i.e. QuickBooks, Peachtree, QuickBooks Online, etc.) MultiCHAX allows the user to print MICR encoded checks in a single step on any check form. You no longer need to stock multiple forms for different bank accounts.
Using the MultiCHAX check printing software, you can print payables and payroll checks complete with the MICR encoding. You can also print checks with logos and electronic image signatures. Print electronic signatures directly on your blank check stock and even pre-printed checks. You can even add a second signature line when needed. The MultiCHAX® check printing software also allows the use of image overlays to print on the entire check form. Print your own checks, however you want; business checks or personal checks. Add a MICR Toner to convert your current laser printer into a bank approved check printer. Print checks unlimited and with no recurring fees.
- COMPATIBILITY – MultiCHAX® check printing software prints MICR encoded checks on blank forms in a single step, and integrates with virtually all accounting programs such as QuickBooks, Quicken, Great Plains, Solomon, Peachtree.
- FAILSAFE OPERATION – Our patented feature links the check number automatically to the right bank account*. Never again inadvertently print a check on a form for the wrong bank account.
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION – You merely have to choose to print to the MultiCHAX® Virtual printer when printing checks within your accounting software. Once your software begins to print, MultiCHAX® automatically determines which bank account you are using and prints the full check image including the MICR characters.
- PRINT LOGOS AND SIGNATURES – Logos, signatures and form overlays can be inserted onto the check face using scanned jpeg, gif, or bmp format files. These may be stored on USB storage for extra security. No special printing hardware is required.
- CUSTOMIZE CHECK CONFIGURATIONS – The MultiCHAX® check writing software enables you to choose any of four different formats to print your check, including 3 checks to a page, bottom check, middle check, or top check configurations.
- SAVES MONEY – You no longer have to worry about stocking different forms for different bank accounts or different purposes. With MultiCHAX® you can print blank checks and wallet size checks for manual check printing. Also, you can create deposit tickets for any of your accounts. Eliminate the risk of obsolete check forms, by stocking only blank check forms.
- SAFE AND SECURE – The system is networkable and the encrypted databases used internally by MultiCHAX® are designed for multi-user access. As checks are written a data base is updated adding an entry for each check printed by MultiCHAX®. This file is encrypted and password protected. The MultiCHAX® user “administrator” may change this password so that the file is in fact a secure audit trail of checks produced by the system.
- CHECKS & MORE – Print blank checks and deposit slips, too.
*Ultimate Edition Only.
*** Adobe Acrobat / Reader required for QuickBooks Online
Download a free trial
Compare MultiCHAX Editions – pricing start at $99
Check by Phone and Debt Collection Processing
MultiCHAX® works great with
What Our Customers Are Saying About MultiCHAX®
MultiCHAX has proven to be a valuable solution in the high tech revolution that is making our company more cost efficient and at the same time helping us fight check fraud.QuickBooks User
We wanted a solution that would streamline our check writing operation. We found it with… MultiCHAX.Microsoft Great Plains User
This program and QuickBooks get along just great. I have printed hundreds of checks without a single snag.QuickBooks User
Ready to start saving money?
Call us at 1-800-354-6427 to help you on how to print your own checks using QuickBooks, Quicken, QuickBooks Online, Sage 50 or any other software.