We collect no personal information about you when you visit our web site unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, we collect and store certain information automatically. Here is how we handle information about your visit to our web site.
What We Collect and Store Automatically
- If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain)
- IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our web site from another web site, the address of that web site. We use the information we collect to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make our site and our advertising more useful to visitors like you.
- If You Send Us E-mail or purchase trough our web store, you may choose to provide us with personal information. We use the information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we do not share this information with any other outside organizations.
Links to Other Sites
How To Contact Us
If you feel you need to contact us about the misuse or abuse of any data we have collected, contact email@example.com