Printing Checks from QuickBooks desktop to MultiCHAX
Printing checks from QuickBooks desktop
There are two ways on either preparing accounts payable checks in QuickBooks desktop, it is through write checks (regular checks) or pay bills method.
Method 1: Write Checks
After you entered all necessary information on the check, you have two options to print the check;
- Print – print it right after, which is applicable to single printing.
- Print Later – applicable for batch of checks in one check run.
- After clicking the Print Later check box, you either click Save and Close or Save and New
Method 2: Pay Bills
On the Print Checks screen, please make sure to select MultiCHAX Virtual Printer x64.
Other sections to check are:
- Check Style – must be on Vouher
- Collate check box must be checked
After clicking Print, MultiCHAX Check Printing Software will pop-out on your screen.