Now, collecting payments by check has never been easier or more convenient thanks to CHAX: Check By Phone Basic Edition. When a customer says, “I’ll put the check in the mail,” you just tell them to CHAX® it – by fax, phone, or internet. With the help of CHAX® check by phone basic edition software, simply input the check information into any PC, print out a check, and deposit it.
CHAX®: Checks by Phone Basic Edition is accepted across the United States and other U.S. territories. Your bank needs no special instructions. They will automatically accept your CHAX® Check-By-Phone as they would any check. Accepted in all U.S. banks, including the following:
- BANK OF AMERICA
- FIRST INTERSTATE BANK OF CALIFORNIA
- AMERICAN SAVINGS BANK
- HUGHES AIRCRAFT EMPLOYEES FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- U.S. Banks large and small all accept CHAX checks!
- Easy to understand and very usable interface
- Automatically keeps track of customer’s checking account information
- Automatically populates fields from saved checking account information
- User definable security settings with user names and passwords for different functions
- Full database accumulation of historical transactions
- Full multi-user capability
- Saves transaction history
- Designed for Windows XP, also runs on Windows Vista, 7, 8
In this day of increased credit card fraud, customers are wary about giving credit card numbers over the phone. With CHAX®, they are secure. Using CHAX® is in fact much safer because, unlike a credit card number, a CHAX® check must be deposited in a bank account.
If you’re still not certain that CHAX® is right for you, take us up on our risk-free offer. Try CHAX® in your business for 30 days. If you are not convinced that CHAX® is the fastest, easiest and most economical collection tool you’ve ever used, simply return the software within 30 days for a refund* (less shipping and handling). Please call us to request for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You will receive instructions for returning the software and accompanying items.