NOTE: The following instructions assumes that you will be using the default built-in FORM templates of Peachtree (Sage 50). To use custom forms, please contact CHAX, INC. technical support for assistance.
- Open Sage 50 Accounting (Peachtree Accounting)
- Select the REPORTS & FORMS > FORMS > CHECKS (alternatively, this works with PAYROLL CHECKS too)
- Using one of the default forms (such as OCR Multi-Purp AP Detail Laser), select and customize it
- Edit the form’s check date variable field by right clicking on the check date position, and selecting change field (as shown).
- Change the check date field to short.
- Save the form as MultiCHAX AP (or MultiCHAX Payroll)
- Create and print a check.
- Print the check and select the FORM MultiCHAX AP (or MultiCHAX Payroll)
- Select the printer as the MultiCHAX Virtual Printer BI
- During printer selection, open the properties of MultiCHAX Virtual Printer BI and change the Graphic Resolution to 100 x 100 DPI
- You are now ready to print your checks to MultiCHAX